MovingLife warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship with the exclusions & exceptions specified below.
Two-year limited warranty: Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
One-year limited warranty: All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorised Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Drivetrain, including motor,and seat mechanism.
Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
If within such warranty period, any such product shall be proven defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at MovingLife’s discretion. This warranty does not include any shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
MovingLife’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
Any part replaced under warranty is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects until expiry of the original ATTO warranty.
The warranty shall not be affected by change of ownership of the ATTO within the warranty period. Such change of ownership must be registered in the MovingLife’s registration database.
For warranty service, please contact the authorized MovingLife dealer where you purchased your ATTO.
Your warranty may be invalidated if you continue to drive your ATTO when a fault becomes apparent.
In the event you do not receive satisfactory warranty service, please write directly to MovingLife at the address on the contact information section, provide authorized MovingLife dealer’s name, address, and the date of purchase, indicate the nature of the defect and, if the product or the defect part carries a serial number, indicate the serial number. Do not return products to our factory or shipping center without our written prior consent.
This warranty does not include worldwide warranty service outside the country where ATTO was purchased.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS & EXCEPTIONS
• ATTO Battery – one-year limited warranty. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered. The ATTO Warranty includes an ATTO Battery Warranty against failures of the high voltage battery as a result of manufacturing defects. The capacity of a lithium-ion high voltage battery naturally decreases over the period of use due to inherent technical reasons (natural wear and tear). Should a capacity check at a MovingLife authorised dealer within the warranty period of one-year show that the net battery capacity has dropped below 70% of its original value at the delivery of the new ATTO, the portion below 70% will be regarded as excessive capacity loss.
• Exterior plastic parts
• Seat upholstery
• ATTO tires/tire tubes
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the product or accessories without specific and prior written consent from MovingLife
• Circumstances beyond the control of MovingLife
• Damage caused by battery malfunction, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal
• Labor, home repair, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product
• If the serial number has been removed or defaced
Such evaluation will be solely determined by Moving Life.
Moving Life shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law.
Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from country/state to country/state.
Have a question? Please give us
a call or fill out the contact form.
We'd love to hear from you.